Website Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
This listing is about CocaCola Europacific Partners in Sidcup, England, United Kingdom
About the job
2022 Engineering Apprenticeship Programme
Have you recently completed your GCSE’s or equivalent and looking to do complete an Engineering qualification with a global brand?
If you have a passion for engineering, then gaining a Food & Drink Engineering qualification within our Engineering team may be the perfect move for you. You will work alongside our highly skilled team members and gain an insight into the world of Coca-Cola products.
Our 2022 apprenticeship programme is open and waiting for your application!
At CCEP, we strongly believe in attracting and developing new talent into our business to provide you with the scope to accelerate your learning and identify undoubtable potential. Our Engineering apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that, you will be learning on the job working with expert Technicians in our manufacturing sites and set yourself up for a rewarding career
- This 4-year programme will see you emersed into the world of Engineering operations, working with our internal teams and external partners
- The first year will be fulltime residential at NWTC in Liverpool, with accommodation at Phoenix Place fully funded by CCEP. Post first year of programme, you will be assigned to a CCEP Manufacturing location, which we will aim to place you near to your home location.
- Upon successful completion of the programme, you will achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship, in Food and Drink Maintenance Engineer
- Your starting salary for the programme is £18,500 with annual salary reviews each year
- By joining our organisation, you will have access to a world of benefits – i.e., 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, our flexible benefits programme and lots of other great incentives
- You will be joining a world class organisation, with exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
- You too could become one of our Award-Winning Apprentices
What We Expect Of You
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our apprentice programme? Just a few things we would need from you:
We would expect you to have at least GCSE grade’s A* to C (or equivalent) in Maths, English
You should also be able to demonstrate a mechanical or electrical aptitude (perhaps in your hobbies or interests outside school) and to have a strong desire to become a competent engineer.
Eligible to work in the UK
If you have the drive, enthusiasm, and passion to join our business …apply today and we will do the rest.
Want to learn more about Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, please visit our website by clicking on the following link
We believe that equal opportunities mean inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all and work with the philosophy that everyone is welcome.
Company: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Job Location: Sidcup, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org