Data Engineer in commercetools Saint-Louis Region, Senegal
This job listing is about commercetools in Saint-Louis Region, Senegal 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The inventor of headless commerce, commercetools the world’s leading digital commerce software provider. Our portfolio of award-winning commerce services allows our clients to tailor commerce to the needs of their business, so they can create powerful, highly customized interactions with their customers while building a profitable, sustainable brand.
We are a passionate bunch of coders, marketers and thought leaders, but we are also amateur gourmet cooks, marathon enthusiasts, and (even) stand-up comedians! At commercetools, our differences are not seen as challenges but rather the fuel of our teamwork. We are bonded by a clear company vision and a well-defined value compass.
Join us and participate in the future development of the company’s enterprise value.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Help us to build an in-house data warehouse that will enable data analysis and data-driven decisions at the organizational level
- Plan, build and manage ETL workflows to integrate data from many sources into a single source
- Design a framework to ensure data quality: Our data must be accessible, up-to-date, secure, consistent and complete for its intended uses
- Work across teams to define organizational needs and ensure business requirements are met
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Real expertise in designing, building and maintaining scalable ETL pipelines
- Sound knowledge of multiple cloud systems, ideally experience with Google Cloud and Google BigQuery on the configuration and management side
- Experience working with complex queries in SQL language
- Aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies
- Experience in Data preparation for BI tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView)
- Experience with terraform, Apache Beam
- Experience with airflow, dbt and CI/CD tools
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Great work environment
- Attractive salary & benefits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saint-Louis Region, Senegal
Application Deadline: N/A