Website Compass Group UK & Ireland
If you're on the lookout for a new job, you'll want to check out this listing! With an exciting company culture and great benefits, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. So don't miss out – apply today! for the Job of Compass Group UK Ireland in Brandon, England, United Kingdom in 2022
About the job
Help us keep shining.
We ensure you”re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to
We”re currently recruiting a number of full time and part time Cleaners to join our cleaning and facilities teams. As one of our dedicated Cleaners, you will help to deliver on our promise to always create the best and brightest experiences for our clients and customers. If you”re a committed Cleaner looking for a role you”ll shine in, we”ve got the position for you.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury”s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Working alongside our cleaning and facilities teams to keep environments safe and hygienic for every client and customer
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
- Monitoring and re-stocking cleaning supplies.
Our Ideal Cleaner Will
- Have brilliant organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a hands-on role
- Have had cleaning experience in a similar role, although this is not essential
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: [#jobreference#]
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
||Compass Group UK & Ireland
||Full-time · Entry level
|| Brandon, England, United Kingdom