Website Compass Group UK & Ireland
If you're on the lookout for a new job, you'll want to check out this listing! With an exciting company culture and great benefits, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. So don't miss out – apply today! for the Job of Compass Group UK Ireland in Prescot, England, United Kingdom in 2022
About the job
Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Hospital Porter to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for a new member to join our highly dedicated Hospital Porter team, who deliver outstanding customer services for patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
As a Porter, you will play a vital role in keeping the hospital operating and doing what it does best. Without the Porters the hospital wouldn’t be able to deliver its lifechanging medical services. Believe us when we say, this isn’t just any job, this is a job which makes a real difference.
- Transporting patients throughout the hospital; ensuring response times and standards are maintained throughout.
- Delivering medical gas cylinders, equipment, stores, furniture, pharmaceutical and pathology items.
- Taking blood samples, specimens and medication around the hospital in a timely and pleasant manner.
- To take linen, case notes and the removal and disposal of waste
- Transporting the deceased to the mortuary.
- Receive, record and prioritise job requests in line with agreed procedures.
- Support medical staff during emergency situations
- A full UK driving Licence (Provisional licence, not accepted)
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Porter before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do with a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
What We’ll Give:
- £9.65 per hour, 30 hours per week
- Various Shift available – including nights and weekends
- 5 out of 7 days
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
||Compass Group UK & Ireland
||Part-time · Entry level
|| Prescot, England, United Kingdom