This listing is about Compass in Market Harborough, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented NetSuite Developer to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding Engineering team. Working closely with NetSuite administrators, NetSuite Developers, business analysts, and project managers, you will perform a critical role in improving and supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of Compass’s NetSuite ERP and its integrated business systems. You will help define our financial systems while working closely with the Engineering and Finance teams along with key partners across the company including Product, New Development, and Expansion.
At Compass You Will
- Help scale Compass’ financial systems to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Integrate with various other business applications, such as Salesforce, Coupa, Concur, ADP, Adaptive Planning, and Informatica.
- Manage configuration, customization and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Work with key stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and create solutions for complex business processes
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend key NetSuite configurations and customizations to support and improve financial business system needs
- Create and support complex business processes using NetSuite’s business process automation tool, SuiteFlow
- Troubleshoot application and script issues and manage these to resolution
- Collaborate with other team members to build robust functionality to automate and scale the business.
- Assist in designing and implementing a robust code management and deployment process
What We Are Looking For
- 7+ years experience working with a range of SuiteCloud technologies
- 7+ years of designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows and SuiteScripts for NetSuite; NetSuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud Developer Certification a plus
- Experience in designing and configuring integrations using middleware cloud based technologies such as Informatica or Dell Boomi
- Relevant experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite
- Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate functionality such as credit card processing, ACH, address verification, eSignatures, CRM, etc.
- Experience with data management tools such as SQL, XML, JSON, and/or Hibernate
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Exposure to Salesforce, Coupa, Concur, ADP, Adaptive Planning, and Informatica a plus
- Solid understanding of best deployment and development practices. Experience with various software development lifecycle methodologies including SCRUM, Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and design.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, and ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Must understand complex business models
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open and interactive environment
- Proactive, always seeking additional responsibility
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and experience with SOX compliance is a plus
Job Location: Market Harborough, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org