Compliance Manager – Renewable Energy in Airswift Bugighi tbc, West Coast Division (The Gambia), The Gambia
This job listing is about Airswift in Bugighi tbc, West Coast Division (The Gambia), The Gambia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Our client, a global developer and market operator, is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their in-house team in Canberra, ACT, on a full-time permanent contract.
Working with sustainable sources of energy, developing rural communities, spreading state of art green technologies, and helping to prevent weather changes resulting from greenhouse gas emissions, the Compliance Manager is responsible for assisting with the development stages and operational stages of wind energy, battery storage, and solar generation projects in Australia. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be ensuring consistency and compliance is achieved and maintained across the Development & Operations Groups, by conducting regular compliance audits, reviewing reporting on high-risk areas, and ensuring overall alignment with stakeholders supporting the business as well as ;
Key Duties and Competencies
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring activity requirements and commitments are effectively managed.
- Develop and implement a compliance calendar ensuring all critical milestones and reporting obligations are captured and assigned.
- Rollout and maintain internal compliance with the company internal management system (IMS). Ensuring there are adequate tools in place or making recommendations to meet the compliance requirements of the company.
- Work with the community engagement officer(s) to ensure compliance is maintained and information is captured, documented and if required put into the site compliance register. Assist where necessary in the development of an action plan to rectify issues and non-compliances
- Participate in the review of contracts/conditions for operational sites. These may include operational maintenance contracts, PPA off taker contracts, community commitment plans in order to assist with lessons learnt and continuous improvement.
- Assist when directed by the company in acquiring and maintaining ISO certifications, working within the framework set up by the company.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification risk and compliance management desirable
- Knowledge in systems management standards ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
- In depth knowledge of industry standards and regulation
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Effective communicator with a wide range of stakeholders.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email [email protected]
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bugighi tbc, West Coast Division (The Gambia), The Gambia
Application Deadline: N/A