Country Manager in Confidential Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
This job listing is about Confidential in Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The primary role of a Country Manager is to oversee the operations of a company’s affiliate in a particular country or region. Country Managers oversee logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability. They are responsible for managing overall operations. Country Managers also develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports to company headquarters.
· Day to day management of the Sales staff in country.
· International Account ownership
· Managing Sales and Channel Promotion activities
· Growing new direct and indirect sales channels, negotiating and ensuring distribution agreements are finalised, signed and copied retained by the Company
· Creating and managing new sales channels, promoting throughout the distribution chain aimed at effective sales for the Company
· Representing and promoting the brands of the Company;
· Promoting and harnessing effective visibility and awareness of the brands of the Company
· Collaborating data and knowledge within the Sales team
· Developing new propositions and commercial packages to develop business;
· Implementing up selling for existing product portfolio and future product proposals;
· Discussing and negotiating new products with external business at the direction of the Company to align the Company’s business with its key strengths in distribution;
· Continuing development on the understanding and knowledge of the developing competitive market of the business, devising promotional incentives, merchandising activities, review pricing and promotions, reach and location. To develop counter actions on market activities;
· Stimulating and driving new orders on a daily basis;
· Chasing distributors for delivery and payments
· Maintaining and updating weekly sales pipeline and tracking performance of regional distributor accounts and managing the same with agreed targets and KPIs.
· And any other duties as may reasonably assigned to you from time to time
· Can solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution, given the situation; uses multiple problem-solving tools and techniques.
Managing Diverse Relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A