Healthcare Assistant in Connected Health Group Limited Democratic Republic of the Congo
Website Connected Health Group Limited
This job listing is about Connected Health Group Limited in Democratic Republic of the Congo 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Location: Portarlington Area
Are you looking to be part of a team of healthcare professionals who support local people to remain independent at home?
Connected Health is a Dublin-based home care provider operating across Ireland. We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable people with a passion for caring to join our network of home care assistants in Dublin and throughout Ireland.
What Connected Health Can Offer Our Home Care Assistants
- Competitive rates – Up to €16.00 per hour plus travel allowance
- €200 Sign On Bonus
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rate
- Flexible working hours Bi-monthly pay (paid twice a month)
- Contracted hours
- 24/7 support from our healthcare managers and friendly office team
- Full induction training
- Opportunities for continual healthcare training & development
- A lucrative refer a friend scheme – €100 per referral*
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme
- Company uniform and full PPE
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best home care services throughout the country and that’s because we only work with the best.
Our work mainly involves assisting our clients with their daily living activities, including but not limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support.
We currently have various shift patterns available for new home care assistants which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
About The Role
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake personal care and daily living tasks as agreed with the service user, their family and the professionals involved with the individual service plan.
- To work at all times within the policies and procedures of Connected Health Ltd or if required Next of Kin.
- To provide service users with opportunities to express their preference as to the way tasks are carried out. – To develop and maintain professional working relationships with service users and work colleagues from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- To communicate regularly with the immediate supervisor, in particular regarding changes in the service user’s condition or circumstances.
- To use the services on-call system in accordance with the service guidance. To attend training including induction training, team meetings and individual supervision sessions as required.
- To complete documentation, including service user records and timesheets.
- To comply with all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- To participate in supervision, staff meetings and training activities as required.
- To be responsible for maintaining and improving own knowledge and skills through experience and training.
- To undertake additional responsibilities as requested by the Service Manager following the successful completion of specific training and personal skills development.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as require
About The Company
In 2012, a team of highly experienced professionals, with a relevant mix of knowledge and expertise, came together to create Connected Health Limited. We provide effective and efficient high quality healthcare services in the home and in the community, thereby promoting prevention and decreasing the demand for costly hospitalisation. Our 3Ts approach of talent, training and technology ensures effective connections between all of those involved so that, together, we deliver better and more responsive support in a way that measurably improves the lives of those in our care.
Our Care Givers are the backbone of our business The kindness and compassion they deliver to our Clients every day is remarkable. If you want a career that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and satisfaction; if you are passionate about providing care in a compassionate way; then connect with us. At Connected Health we offer a career not just a job. Our business is transforming the way Homecare is delivered across the UK and Ireland and we understand that the people we employ are central to the transformation of the sector.
- Good English skills – both spoken and written
- A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
- One year of paid home care experience AND/OR:
- QQI Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person) – we can help you achieve these healthcare qualifications if you don’t yet have them
- Hold a full driving licence with access to a car is essential
Closing DateThursday 5th January, 2023
SalaryBased on Experience
Company: Connected Health Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Democratic Republic of the Congo
Application Deadline: N/A