Website Connexus Health & Rehabilitation
This listing is about Connexus Health Rehabilitation in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
As part of our ambitious plans for growth, we have recently invested in our new client-focussed clinic on Centre Park Warrington. This exciting new venture will allow us to offer an extensive range of first-class Rehabilitation services to our patients and corporate clients.
As well as providing a range of services including physiotherapy, CBT/Counselling and PCR testing, we are now planning to widen the scope of our service to include Occupational Health
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive with a high level of competency across a range of disciplines and channels including content writing, social media, email, SEO and PPC who is looking for a rewarding challenge.
Your main responsibilities will include developing and managing a calendar of promotions and campaigns for Connexus Health and Rehabilitation within the Connexus Group.
Key tasks and duties:
- Develop and manage the creation of unique and relevant content and promotional material across digital and print media.
- Manage social media accounts, content and campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assist with the delivery of promotional events.
- Investigate opportunities to provide ideas and improvements to existing campaigns.
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Leverage key tools such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush and Screaming Frog to report and analyse results and optimise website performance.
- Actively engage with various business areas to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Manage an allocated budget.
- Monitor performance and report on results to assess ROI.
- Stay abreast of key marketing developments and tools.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Experienecne in working within a healthcare environment
- Acute commercial awareness and ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Experience in planning, developing, delivering and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Be creatively minded to generate engaging marketing content.
- Organisation to plan effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Motivation to work hard and achieve goals.
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours with an unpaid lunch
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Career development opportunities within the wider group of companies.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Discounted company products.
- Tech and cycle scheme.
- Flu and eye test vouchers.
- Staff referral schemes.
- Life Assurance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Free bus service from Warrington Bank Quay and Central Stations.
Connexus is an equal opportunities employer and all candidates are welcome to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Connexus Health & Rehabilitation
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A