Construction QA / QC Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited in Ascentech Services Ltd Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
Website Ascentech Services Ltd
This job listing is about Ascentech Services Ltd in Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Never Miss a Job Update Again.
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a multinational FMCG, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction QA / QC Engineer
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare / Review QA/QC plans for new construction and refurbishment work.
- Ensure the establishment of quality procedures including time limits for inspection, sampling, and testing of works and other QA/QC requirements.
- Oversee and manage the quality assessment of materials through regular laboratory tests and material receiving inspection.
- Ensure specific quality standards are constantly met at all levels of construction projects In consultation with the project team.
- Site inspection of each and every activity as per approved ITP.
- Review technical specifications and recommend standard construction specifications for all items of works for their effective use in projects’ works.
- Review all standard test forms to be used during laboratory tests, QA testing schedules and procedures and evaluate results as appropriate.
- Review contractor practices and conventional methodologies and make recommendations where remedial action is required.
- Implementation and monitoring of quality assessments
- Prepare Monthly QA/QC report on project QA/QC activities
- Raise QA/QC Observations & propose corrective & preventive actions in conjunction with the Site Manager & relevant site staff / Monitor & follow up on action items
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible experience in construction work with an emphasis on materials testing, quality control, and assurance, laboratory testing, and a firm understanding of requirements and specifications of testing and materials
- High Degree of personal initiative and willingness to accept wide responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multi-cultural
- Multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Don’t Keep! Kindly Share:
Company: Ascentech Services Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A