This job listing is about TikTok in Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Entertainment Partnership Lead for Sub-Saharan Africa will be responsible for growing the Entertainment space and vertical on TikTok in the region.
The Content Partnerships Lead- Entertainment would be working within the TikTok Africa Team and focused on growing the Entertainment partner ecosystem for SSA within TikTok through working with partners; from media houses to creators to public figures and more.
– Develop a comprehensive localized strategy to drive creator development and growth pipeline for the Entertainment vertical, with a focus on PGC/PUGC (top creators, publishers, public figures)
– Work with global vertical team in resource management, as well as rollout out of content vertical strategies adapting local insights
– Work with the Local Head of Operations to define unique content verticals to suit local market needs
– Lead the local content partnership teams to acquire, onboard and foster strong relationships with content partners
– Track, analyze and drive reporting and analysis and to optimize the performance of local content partners
– Bachelor’s degree or above, with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in entertainment/media/ technology/social media/digital media/content production field
– In-depth domain knowledge about the content vertical
– Existing relationships with both a network of top content creators/ influencers and content partners to lead them towards partnership
– Experience in the Entertainment landscape in SSA, with a strong network in at least one region within SSA
– Experience and proven ability to lead a team
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to skillfully manage multiple teams, projects and diverse stakeholders
– Experience with cross-functional communication and stakeholder management
– Ability to adapt to business needs and work in a fast-paced environment
– Proficient in creating presentations and easily digestible reports and feedback through tools like Powerpoint
– Passionate about the incubation and expansion of local content, and content creators
– Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proactive work-style
– Able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
– Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
– This role can be based in Johannesburg, Kenya or Nigeria
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A