This listing is about Control in Sutton on the Forest, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe.
The EMEA Partner Success Specialist will report to the EMEA Partner Support Manager and be responsible for providing in-depth assistance to prospective Snap One Partners. This position will be the subject matter expert on the extensive onboarding process for all Snap One Partners ,including Control4 prospective Partners,as well as product knowledge to better promote Snap One. This position requires someone with service and sales experience, ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure while demonstrating strict attention to detail and remaining Partner focused.
- Offer best in class onboarding experience for all new Snap One Partners
- Work with the Sales and Partner Support teams to actively manage and handhold all Control4 Partner enquiries from initial application & qualification through to certification training and onboarding.
- Responsible for gathering key dealer account information to help effectively manage the dealer relationship
- Promote/sell/secure business from existing customers for first 3 months through question based selling
- Comprehension of Snap One products and solutions to offer dealer’s unique business needs
- Deliver post-implementation support for account maintenance activities
- Participate in marketing promotions and campaigns when relevant specifically to new dealers
- Work collaboratively with various departments across the organization
- 2 + Years’ experience in customer service
- 1+ Year experience in sales
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Available to work weekdays from 08:30am to 5:00pm GMT
- SAP Experience
- Consumer electronic industry experience
Job Location: Sutton on the Forest, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com