This job listing is about Planck in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and dedicated Controller to join Planck’s finance team, as a replacement for maternity leave (6 months).
In this exciting and rewarding role, you will become the “right-hand” of Planck’s CFO and will help lead the day-to-day financial activity in Planck, while working with all departments in Israel and US, including: HR, Legal, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product and more.
As Planck’s Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly financial closing process and present it to the CFO
- Performing actual vs. budget reports and presenting it to Planck’s VPs.
- Manage the company’s bank accounts and cash activity and monitor it.
- Manage day-to-day financial activity – payments, collection and supporting other departments among many other thing
- Ad-hoc financial missions, as needed
- Two years of experience from Big-4 + at least one year of experience as Controller/Assistant Controller (High-Tech companies – advantage)
- Experience working in global companies with a multi-currency environment
- Committed, well-organized, detail oriented with the ability to work independently
- Dynamic and proactive personality
- Ability and willingness to learn new financial systems
- Efficient team player, service oriented, can operate independently while multitasking
- English – Native / Full professional proficiency – must
- Experience with NetSuite – advantage
- US GAAP – advantage
We work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with other Planckees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A