Website Austin Health
This job listing is about Austin Health in All Pines, Belize 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Education Coordinator: Surgery, Anaesthesia and Procedural Medicine
Full Time, 40 hrs/wk (including ADO) ongoing
Austin Health is the major provider of tertiary health services, health professional education and research across 3 campuses in the northeast of Melbourne and state-wide. Austin Health is world-renowned for its research and specialist work in cancer, liver transplantation, spinal cord injuries, neurology, endocrinology, mental health and rehabilitation.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and highly experienced Education Coordinator: Surgery, Anaesthesia and Procedural Medicine to join our Clinical Nursing Education Department.
Clinical Nursing Education Department (CNED)
As part of the Clinical Education Unit, the Clinical Nursing Education Department provides Austin Health with contemporary, evidence based education programs which align with clinical divisions and the Austin Health strategic plan. Clinical education is delivered by the Nursing Education team utilising all appropriate and available teaching and learning methodologies.
Surgery, Anaesthesia and Procedural Medicine Division
The Division of Surgery, Anaesthesia and Procedural Medicine comprises surgical services including the whole patient journey. This includes perioperative services, anaesthesia and recovery room, inpatient general and specialty surgery
- Registered Nurse (General), current registration with NMBA
- Previous experience in nursing education role at senior level
- Master degree in education/health related field or working towards same
To Be Successful In This Role You Must Demonstrate
- A commitment to Austin Health values
- Excellent leadership skills
- Encouragement of a positive learning environment in which the requirements of Austin Health are met
- Ability to liaise and communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of key nursing quality and risk imperatives and educational strategies to address
- Demonstrated significant experience in the development and delivery of contemporary teaching and learning practices
Working at Austin Health means enjoying a strong sense of purpose, engaging in meaningful work every day. Our people also receive a variety of rewarding benefits, including:
- Greater take-home pay through generous salary packaging
- A suite of wellness initiatives designed to support you, including discounts on fitness memberships and health insurance, and a comprehensive wellbeing program
- Mentoring and career development opportunities
- Onsite childcare, easy access via public transport, car parking and end of journey facilities for cyclists
- Five weeks annual leave, plus purchased leave options
Inclusion At Austin
We celebrate, value and include people of all backgrounds, genders, identities, cultures, bodies and abilities. We welcome and support applications from anyone identifying as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, physically or culturally diverse, LGBTQI+, and people of any age.
Work with us!
If you feel this role is right for you, we encourage your early application. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and if required, a Working With Children Check. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to the hiring manager.
Company: Austin Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: All Pines, Belize
Application Deadline: N/A