Website CPM UK
This listing is about CPM UK in Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
Looking for a short-term sales job? Join our temporary CPM team of Sales Executives representing Lucozade Ribena Suntory. Full time work available from 24 February – 11 March 2022 (briefing 22 February). £85.00 per day plus van + mileage + £50 completion bonus (STC)
Ideal location: Kilmarnock, United Kingdom, KA6
Territory Covering: Dumfries, Kilmarnock and surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
- Increasing sales of products in convenience and independent stores in your area.
- Visit selected stores in your area Monday to Friday, promoting and selling in our products.
- Collecting stock from the nominated cash & carry in van provided.
- Report back on your sales successes and any information gained during your calls via your mobile on the great easy to use App we will provide you with
- Influencing decision makers to increase distribution and availability of Lucozade Ribena Suntory products.
- Achieving daily sales, coverage, and merchandising targets
This would be a great Sales Executives role for you if:
- You have previous sales experience
- You have a full UK driving licence and are happy to drive a caddy sized van
- You have a smart phone to enable you to complete reporting (Android or Apple)
- You love influencing people and enjoy making a success out of every day, with the ability to motivate yourself to achieve targets
What will we offer you?
- Full time work available
- £85.00 per day + van mileage – plus a potential £50 completion bonus payable at the end of the work (based on achieving the requirements for the role and completing the whole activity).
- Face to face briefing
- Small caddy van supplied for business use only
- Regular contact and support from your manager who will be able to offer you support and guidance to help you achieve the required sales targets
In addition, you will have the support and advice of your team manager and the security of knowing you are working for CPM, one of the UK’s largest field marketing companies.
If this sounds like a great job for you and you would like to join our temporary sales team, then don’t delay apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the next week.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
Company: CPM UK
Job Location: Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org