This job listing is about Entain in Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Working within the CRM team and reporting to the CRM Manager, the CRM Campaign Executive responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the delivery of CRM activity for the Interactive business, including implementation of all marketing campaigns and ensuring the achievement of the corresponding KPI targets.
- Delivery of CRM activity for the business – including e-mail, SMS and Mobile push notification marketing and other activity streams as required – according to the CRM contact plan
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the brand guidelines as well as best practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Ensure that customer communications are kept up to date and reflective of any changes to our products or for any key seasonal events
- Proof all campaigns and ensure that quality standards are met
- Work closely with internal departments to assist in co-ordinating all activity at an Interactive business level and ensuring that all campaigns/materials complement overall business
- Work to continually improve creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels
- Coordinate the completion of the CRM plan by providing regular project and task status updates and report team activities against the plan
- Ensure that the process is followed at all times, including iterations to the process to drive efficiency and user training
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and report on/share learning’s with the wider team on a consistent and objective basis
Qualifications And Educational Requirements
- Must possess a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
Specialist Skills And Experience Required
- Experience in executing marketing plans
- Demonstrable experience executing email and other CRM campaigns
- Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) and the ability to work with a variety of teams within a company
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.) skills
- Good technical skills in HTML and knowledge of Dreamweaver
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- Very organised and with a strong work ethic
We’re Entain. Powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When we win, we win together. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Wellbeing at Entain
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That’s why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A