Website Crossover for Work
This listing is about Crossover for Work in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Upland. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a talented Java developer with experience in React, Angular, or Solr? Notice how we didn’t ask anything else. And that matters.
At Upland, we believe the best talent can come from anywhere. We won’t distinguish between someone with a blue-chip background from London and someone who did small, local software development projects in Lahore. Beyond the basics – years of experience and technologies used – we filter on cognitive capacity and programming ability, and that’s it. And we pay everyone the same, no matter where in the world they are.
We’ve found that our SaaS products are better for it. Ultimately, it’s our talented employees’ care and hard work that deliver business outcomes for our ten thousand customers like The New York Times, Verizon, LiveNation, and The Gap.
So whether you’re looking for your first opportunity to work on SaaS products for a big company, or you’ve already got great experience and want to increase your salary, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing code for feature changes
- Fixing code to resolve defects, technical debt, and broken tests
- Designing and writing high-quality automated unit tests
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Running code reviews
- Directly interacting with users
- Hacks and workarounds. Quality begins at code-level
Junior Developer – Java Key Responsibilities
High-quality code fixes and updates backed by high-quality automated unit tests.
- A university degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical field OR at least 4 years of experience in software development
- At least 1 year of recent experience writing production code in Java for software development and web applications (not including internships or trainee programs)
- Experience with React, Angular, or Solr
- Daily work schedule that significantly overlaps with Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5) work hours
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4453-GB-London-JuniorDevelope.003
Company: Crossover for Work
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com