Customer Success Manager, IgniteTech (Remote) – $100,000/year USD in Crossover Zagreb, Croatia
This job listing is about Crossover in Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an experienced software industry account manager? Does building deep relationships with client executives and partnering with them to drive account strategy excite you? Are you looking to influence how customers meet their business needs using software products?
IgniteTech is an enterprise software company with a broad portfolio of products that help businesses create value. We use a unique business model where customers’ subscriptions provide access to all enterprise software solutions in our portfolio, providing them with exponential ROI.
In this role, you will engage with key decision-makers and create a vision for using IgniteTech’s products to meet their business needs. You will work across industries and various business sizes. Your focus is to communicate clearly and build relationships, not to sell. Customers have already purchased the subscription; you are influencing business leaders and redefining their path to success using IgniteTech’s software library.
If you are a self-driven individual, love building customer-focused relationships, and want to use your technical prowess to specialize in IgniteTech’s value-creating enterprise software library, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Hosting meetings with key customer stakeholders to understand their needs
- Demonstrating how IgniteTech products meet the customer’s needs
- Encouraging customer adoption of additional products within the IgniteTech portfolio
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Hosting sales calls where quotas lead the conversation; instead, you’ll focus on finding value for your customers
- Handling every customer ask or escalation in pursuit of customer satisfaction
- Having check-in meetings with customers just to “touch base”
Customer Success Manager Key Responsibilities
- Define and drive account strategy, leading to adoption of additional portfolio products
- 3+ years of experience in an account management, customer success, or client partnership role in the software industry
- Available to work more than 70% of the workday between 9 am-5 pm Eastern Standard Time (US)
- Availability to start working within 30 days of receiving an offer
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4230-HR-Zagreb-CustomerSucces.054
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A