Senior Underwriter – Fidelity Crime in Crum Forster Har-Us, Uvs Province, Mongolia
Website Crum Forster
This job listing is about Crum Forster in Har-Us, Uvs Province, Mongolia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crum & Forster Company Overview
Crum & Forster (C&F), with a proud history dating to 1822, provides specialty and standard commercial lines insurance products through our admitted and surplus lines insurance companies.
Approaching $4 billion in written premium as of 2021, C&F enjoys a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
C&F is proud of its superior customer service platform and its claims and risk engineering services are recognized as among the best in the industry.
Our most valuable asset is our people – 3000+ employees, and growing, in locations throughout the United States. The company is increasingly winning recognition as a great place to work, earning workplace and wellness awards.
C&F is part of Fairfax Financial Holdings, a global organization with $23.8 billion in revenue as of 2021.
For more information about Crum & Forster, please visit our website: www.cfins.com .
Crum & Forster is looking to hire a Senior Level Fidelity Underwriter to build on and maintain a profitable book of Fidelity business. This person will be responsible for underwriting Commercial Crime and FI Bond business for the East Coast Region, in line with the strategies set forth within the department. In addition, they will be responsible for managing broker relationships through continued customer service and marketing activities and collaborating with other Executive Risk colleagues to achieve departmental goals.
Location: East Coast (preferably NY/NJ)
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Act as a primary underwriting contact on the East Coast for the Fidelity department.
- Meet profitability, retention, and written premium goals determined by the department.
- Manage broker relationships through continued customer service and marketing.
- Assist in the development of the distribution and marketing strategy for the region.
- Responsible for the Marketing and Development of all Fidelity Products.
- Develop annual business goals, analyze results and drive accountability with all assigned brokers in the region.
- Work with the Management Liability department to help train D&O underwriters on Commercial Crime Business.
- Make independent decisions within underwriting letter of authority and maintain proper file documentation.
- Act as a primary contact for Authority within the Management Liability and Fidelity team.
- Articulate the department’s value proposition and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all department products and services.
- Participate in training and initiatives to develop knowledge base. May participate in projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve departmental goals and drive cross sell opportunities within Crum & Forster and the Executive Risk Division.
- Will participate in ISO and SFAA industry panel discussions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Requirements
- East Coast Territory Experience/Broker Relationships
- Bachelor’s degree and at minimum 10+ years of Crime and Fidelity underwriting experience.
- Possesses strong communication and analytical skills to pursue new business and manage a renewal book.
- Travel will be required.
- Proficient in software needed to succeed in department.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Possesses or is pursuing underwriting and industry designations applicable to area of specialization.
What C&F Will Bring To You
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous 401K employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan with employer matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent benefits that go beyond health, dental & vision. Our programs are focused on your whole family’s wellness, including your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- A core C&F tenet is owning your career development, so we provide a wealth of ways for you to keep learning, including tuition reimbursement, industry-related certifications and professional training to keep you progressing on your chosen path
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and exciting work environment
- We believe you do well by doing good and want to encourage a spirit of social and community responsibility, matching donation program, volunteer opportunities, and an employee-driven corporate giving program that lets you participate and support your community
At C&F you will BELONG
We value inclusivity and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Company: Crum Forster
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Har-Us, Uvs Province, Mongolia
Application Deadline: N/A