Videographer in CTG Sanaa, Yémen
This job listing is about CTG in Sanaa, Yémen 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of position:
- Our client is an operational arm of the UN, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian & development projects around the world. Their mission is to help people build better lives & countries achieve sustainable development.
- Their areas of expertise cover infrastructure, procurement, project management, financial management & human resources.
- The Videographer roster represents a pool of experienced professionals who will be employed to deliver a series of videos on our clients sub projects (before the intervention, during the intervention & final completion to show impact & result of sub projects) taking into consideration all safety measures in place, organized events, visits, electronic archiving etc.
- The main objective of this TOR is to hire a short term Videographer who shall take & collect footage for all sub projects located in the different governorates in Yemen under different projects. The Videographer shall work under the Communications Officer & in coordination with the City Engineer or as requested to achieve the objective & the scope of the assignment.
Description of responsibilities:
- Our client is seeking a Videographer to undertake all necessary action to produce multimedia content. Coordinate information, identify original storytelling opportunities & manage the development of the concepts & storyboard.
- Coordinate & produce videos pertaining to our clients work & its project activities.
- Manage & execute the technical aspects of video production, including audio mixing, color correction, format conversion & file management, ensuring accuracy & efficiency.
- Execute & coordinate shooting & editing of videos & web materials as needed & agreed between parties.
- Execute video production & post production, including logging & digitizing source tapes, outputting final cuts to tape & web clips, audio editing, etc.
- Manage the selection of appropriate music for produced videos & coordinate necessary actions to be taken with reference to music licensing.
- Regularly meet with our clients team for pre producing meetings.
- The Videographer shall work under the Communications Officer & in coordination with the City Engineer or as requested to achieve the objective & the scope of the assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field with 3 year of experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in videography & post production or related fields, a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field with 1 year of experience may be accepted.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of Adobe premier, final cut & other editing tools are required.
- Solid experience in processing & editing videos is required.
- Experience in working with the G-Suite platform including Google Drive, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Sheets, Docs & Slides is desired.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is required.
- Treats all individuals with respect., responds sensitively to differences & encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational & ethical norms.
- Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity & inclusion.
- Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates & supports the development of others.
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners & always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds & maintains strong external relationships & is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).
- Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self & / or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities & takes the initiative to act on them.
- Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on beneficiaries.
- Open to change & flexible in a fast paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences & modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.
- Evaluates data & courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation & creativity to problem solving.
- Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise & open manner. Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings & needs of others. Actively listens & proactively shares knowledge. Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion & finding common ground.
- This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanaa, Yémen
Application Deadline: N/A