Website Currys plc
This listing is about Currys plc in Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Full time, 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday during core working hours 8am to 8pm
18 month fixed term contract, competitive salary
This position can be based at our Sheffield or Warrington Contact Centre
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
As a Process Analyst, you’ll ensure we have right Customer Journeys and Standard Operating Procedures for all elements of the transformation and ensure that they’re reviewed, updated and approved.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting effective implementation of new applications or ways of working – new propositions, removal of legacy applications – ensure standard operations are created, updated or removed as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate appropriate briefing material is available to accompany updates to processes resulting from change/transformation and truly reflects the changes.
- Management of change control requests for process improvement.
- Capturing the detail of new ways of working and translate it into operational processes which will form the basis of training material
- Ensure compliance of all regulatory processes
You Will Need
- Experience of driving major Customer Experience change initiatives
- Experience of Customer Journey mapping
- MS Office Suite – practitioner skill level
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career.
- Discounts at Currys for you and your family plus exclusive offers
- Access to our wellbeing corner where you can find physical, mental and financial support and advice
- Access to explore further opportunities within Currys
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.
Company: Currys plc
Job Location: Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com