Website Currys plc
This listing is about Currys plc in Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Full time, 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday during core working hours 8am to 8pm
18 month fixed term contract, competitive salary
This position can be based at our Sheffield or Warrington Contact Centre
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll diagnose problems and identify cost effective solutions to improve processes and systems.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring data, insights and analysis are accurate and produced in clear detailed and summarised formats.
- Creating comprehensive project documentations, seeking and gaining approval to support delivery of project – Business Requirements documents, functional requirements in line with Currys Transformation Methodologies
- Identifying any risks and issues that arise from the solution are understood and accepted by affected stakeholders.
- Ensuring requirements are suitable for delivery of a solution that meets the business need and confirm the business need and requirements will be met by the proposed solution
- Effectively managing stakeholders both inside and outside of the Customer Management Centre operation in the identification and definition of requirements and proposal business improvements through to Business Case.
You Will Need
- To be able to analyse and interpret data and scenarios to facilitate identification of solutions and recommendations (process & policy / behavior / system)
- Experience leading ‘small’ projects (under the direction of a project manager/transformation lead) and support the implementation of larger business improvement projects
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career.
- Discounts at Currys for you and your family plus exclusive offers
- Access to our wellbeing corner where you can find physical, mental and financial support and advice
- Access to explore further opportunities within Currys
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.
Company: Currys plc
Job Location: Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com