This job listing is about EcoVadis in Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Mauritius 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
You will have two key responsibilities in a role to support the Customer Engagement (CEN) team.
This role primarily will focus on the following tasks (but will not be limited to):
- Support the Team in developing and implementing new solutions and new products,
- Making sure that the workload is properly allocated to the relevant team members,
- Ensuring that no tasks are lost while transferring them to other offices,
- Updating the CEN database and ensuring that it’s regularly updated
- Assigning the tickets in our Zendesk system to the relevant office/team member.
- Any other duties related to the job role
- A degree in a Business or Management related discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience in Customer Experience/Support is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Proficiency in additional languages is a definite plus.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and other desktop tools.
- Customer and quality-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Starting date: ASAP
Position: Internship 12 Months (not renewable)
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Mauritius is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to change the world.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. We have regular onsite and online team breakfasts. Our CSR team coordinates events where we can give back to local communities and ecosystems. At the office you can chill in break areas and enjoy a panorama of Ebene, Mauritius.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, holidays in line with Mauritius labor law, optional health care and gym benefits. Everyone at EcoVadis can also use a community service day when volunteering.
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV and cover letter / portfolio with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Mauritius
Application Deadline: N/A