Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Boston, MA 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Upland. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an expert at translating business needs into technical requirements? Do you excel at writing clear and concise technical documents? Are you able to effectively lead teams in implementing data-driven solutions?
Upland creates enterprise software for critical business needs across various industries, functional areas, and business needs. We help over 10,000 customers overcome pain points and barriers through 31 purpose-built software products. We are constantly growing, and to delight even more customers, we need help handling change requests to improve the systems that power our business.
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to translate business objectives into technical requirements, validate them with product owners, and lead the development team in delivering innovative solutions. Unlike similar positions, you will not need to handle a vast array of business processes and activities – your job will be to write spot-on requirement documents and ensure the implementation of corresponding solutions.
If you are looking for a collaborative environment with ample room to learn and grow, we invite you to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing Technical Requirements: Translate business objectives into technical requirements, use cases, and other information to help the developers create a solution
- Leading projects: Ensure that our implementations deliver on the technical specifications and meet milestones by managing the project team, validating functionality, and testing solutions
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Pulling improvements out of a hat. Our change requests are based on documented and validated requirements.
- Being a help desk. Providing user documentation, training, and onboarding is not part of your scope.
Customer Relationship Management Business Analyst Key Responsibilities
Implement change requests with accurate business and technical requirements and deliver them on time.
- At least two years of experience as a Salesforce Power User/Admin
- At least one year of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to work from 9 AM to 5 PM in the US Central Time Zone
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $25 USD/hour, which equates to $50,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4772-CA-Montreal-CustomerRelati
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A