This job listing is about Thales in Ţīwī, Ash Sharqiyah South, Oman 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Location: Ominvest, Oman
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
Thales has been present in Oman for over 35 years and with over 135 employees to date, we are growing rapidly. Our new Airport site office and Muscat Grand Mall office highlight our ambition to increase local operational capabilities. In 2010 we supplied navigation systems to 5 airports, modernizing Oman’s navigation surveillance capabilities and increasing flight safety. An increase in air traffic growth has led to crucial need for modernisation of Oman’s transport infrastructure, Thales is providing security solutions for Oman’s largest infrastructure project, Muscat International Airport and for Salalah Airport in Oman’s second largest city.
Operating in the In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) and Avionics after sales & support market segments, the holder of the job is responsible for managing the overall performance and execution of the contract with a key airline in Oman. He / She is the main point of contact with the customer community on support related activities and is ultimately in charge of enhancing the satisfaction of his/her customer.
The primary focus of the job holder is to enhance the partnership with the customer through responsiveness, advocacy and management of the specific working contractual agreement between Thales and the customer.
He/she takes ownership of the customer’s concerns and work towards the resolution in coordination with the customer to drive in-service commercial, operational, technical and contractual issues and commitment on all the AGS range of services.
The CSD is responsible for Customer satisfaction and will work closely with the: marketing and sales, technical back-office and operations departments. The CSD will maintain and improve their assigned customer positions in Thales rankings with Aircraft Manufacturer. Additionally the CSD will manage and monitor their assigned customer scorecards. The CSD will be located directly within the premise of the customer organization.
The CSD will be responsible to monitor the in service performance and reliability of the Thales components and support any recovery plans.
Any future support and services or contractual changes will be managed and coordinated to the customer through the CSD. These changes could be in the form of retrofit agreements, technical publications, training, test equipment, data distribution, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The CSD is a customer facing role responsible for the most profitable execution of the customer contract whilst maintaining customer satisfaction
- The CSD is accountable for driving and delivering on all key metrics affecting the performance of the contract
- Through a deep understanding of his/her customer’s context and contractual framework, the CSD takes the lead to identify all possible areas of margin improvement and new business opportunities, whilst managing customer satisfaction by tackling contractual issues. Major responsibilities include:
- contract post-award implementation,
- managing contractual milestones,
- delivering/exceeding on sales Gross Margin targets,
- managing cash and financial terms of payment, (invoicing plans, reconciliation plans, provisioning, Volume Discounts, cash and payments, Credit Lines, Merchandise Discounts, Cash incentives, etc..)and for generating accurate and timely reporting and forecasting
- driving operational performance and Owner of all contractual risks that could impact Margin and associated mitigation plans => day-to-day contract management incl. claim management (not only with margin impact)
- Support the Regional Sales team in renegotiating contracts in order to extract additional value to the benefit of the organization
- Is a key contributor to customer satisfaction and in growing customer intimacy:
- Promote Thales image – product, processes and services through Customers visits and associated presentations
- Identifies opportunities to increase repair market share through a detailed understanding of the customer, competitive and market environment.
- Develop Customer knowledge (fleet, configurations and/or capability list, maintenance and repair status & evolution)
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Program Manager, Account Management or Commercial related field. Background in airline / aerospace sector.
- MA in Business or equivalent
- In depth knowledge and experience of the aerospace sector with ideally exposure to IFE and Avionics product lines – preferred
- Ability to use basic PC with word processing, excel, PowerPoint, and basic Microsoft office, SAP, Salesforce – preferred
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ţīwī, Ash Sharqiyah South, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A