Customer Support Consultant in SupportYourApp Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo
This job listing is about SupportYourApp in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
SupportYourApp is a Support-as-a-Service company that provides customer support services for growing startups and tech companies around the globe. We work with clients from 30+ countries and speak 50+ languages.
We are a family of like-spirited people determined to make the world a happier place, one satisfied customer at a time. We treat our team like our clients, surrounding them with an unlimited care, individual approach, and a wholesome positive experience
If You’re Looking To
- Polish your language skills
- Help customers around the world
- Meet warm, intelligent people
- Maintain life-work balance
Apply now! SupportYourApp is a global company, striving for diversity and inclusion. We welcome people with various backgrounds and experiences. Bring your unique personality and thrive with us
SupportYourApp is a multinational company with unbiased views. The assessment of candidates is not affected by such characteristics as race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Always be up-to-date with the cutting-edge technology;
- Apply the latest and greatest customer happiness practices.
- Provide omni-channel support via phone calls and emails.
- Communicate with developers and other departments of various IT-companies.
- Become a product expert and constantly grow.
- Analytical & Research Skills.
- Customer-oriented and responsible attitude
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience with native speakers
- International exchange programs participation.
What’s on Offer?
- Casual cooperative work environment
- Family of like-minded peers
- Greenhouse conditions for self-development
- Cooperation with the world-known companies
- Fixed or flexible schedule.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid intensive training and trial period.
- Great management with no bureaucracy.
- Good bonuses for referring friends (referral program);
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo
Application Deadline: N/A