Customer Support in Aspire Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
This job listing is about Aspire in Jakarta Raya, Indonesia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the role:
We are looking for someone passionate about helping people and who can deliver premium support to C-level executives.
What will you be doing?
- Handle inbound queries from customers and provide technical and product support via multiple channels (email, chat, WhatsApp, phone)
- Liaise with internal and external teams to drive customer resolution
- Report customer inquiries to create a feedback loop (bugs, product feature requests, process improvement suggestions)
- Follow up with dissatisfied customers to understand root causes
- Compile weekly reports to share customer insights
- Champion one topic with the team, such as communication, learning & development, training, etc
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Min. 3 year experience in a customer facing role
- Loving it to talk to and help customers
- Ability to communicate effectively & build a relationship with C-Suite level customers
- Proven track record & experience in customer success or sales
- Positive get-it-done attitude and proud to contribute to the success of a fast growing startup
- Great communication skills
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy“), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Application Deadline: N/A