Website Dassault Systèmes
This listing is about Dassault Systmes in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website – www.3DS.com
Your mission will be to deliver high quality technical sales expertise to the UK and Ireland region and the wider EuroNorth region with a specific responsibility in the area of multi-body dynamics to drive value from our broad range of software applications. As such you will be working closely with customers to identify their needs and provide solutions. You will be collaborating with experienced members of the EuroNorth Industry Consulting team and other departments within the 3DS ecosystem, including technical sales, support and Research and Development. As a result you will become a trusted technical advisor to the customer
You will be part of the EuroNorth Industry Consulting team and you will:
- Collaborating with other members of the SIMULIA team to offer an excellent customer experience
- Focus on the behaviour app in 3DEXPERIENCE
- Learning to use supportive software from the SIMULIA portfolio, such as Abaqus, Isight etc.
- Mentoring users on best practices when using 3DS/SIMPACK/SIMULIA products.
- Delivering technical pre-sales demonstrations and presentations and visiting current and prospective customers.
- Provide enablement support to Partners
- Understand, customer needs
- Make sure to deliver on time with a high level of quality to drive customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of expertise through training and certification
Key Success Factors
- Master of Sciences in engineering, technomathematics or similar experience
- A background in the dynamics of gears and engines is preferred
- Experience in multibody simulation and Simpack or another MBS tool (Adams, Recurdyn, Virtual.Lab Motion) is desirable
- Knowledge of Vehicle Dynamics processes is a plus
- Knowledge of finite element analysis and tools like Abaqus, Nastran, Ansys, LS Dyna is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with working in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate a curious, autonomous approach
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of interest and passion, a willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.
Company: Dassault Systèmes
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A