This job listing is about SESAMm in ولاية تونس تونس 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
SESAMm (www.sesamm.com) extracts behavioral insights from millions of unstructured text data sources across the public internet in over 100 languages, helping clients distill valuable intelligence on businesses and their customers to make investment decisions and manage risk.
We work with many well-known firms around the world in private equity, investment banking, insurance, and asset management to apply Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence algorithms to track e-reputation, competitive positioning, sentiment analysis, risk and ESG factors.
SESAMm is growing quickly, with over 90 team members around the globe and offices in Paris, New York, London, Metz, Tunis, and Tokyo.
Key technologies: Alternative Data, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Quantitative Analysis.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you dream of joining a growing company, proposing new ideas, and taking part in innovative processes?
At SESAMm, everyone brings their ideas, skills, and creativity. We value collaboration, support and teamwork. We learn every day from the experience of this great team and we constantly take up new challenges. We are proud of the work accomplished and to participate in the success of this great adventure!
The Data Analyst role
You will integrate a team with multiple competencies to support client projects through studies on our data, building the right requests and scripts to access the right data and analysis of the projects output.
- Perform data extraction, cleansing and structuring, and implement processes for the automation of these tasks.
- Help define KPIs for monitoring and troubleshooting data quality issues.
- Help implement and qualify our data pipelines.
- Perform Ad-hoc statistical data analysis and derive useful interpretations and business insights.
- Create dashboards and/or analysis reports using data visualization tools and communicate results efficiently to different teams.
- Understand business needs and formalize them in a technical manner.
- Participate in workshops with others (Data Scientists, programmers and management) to share needs and identify improvements.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
An excellent level of English proficiency, very good interpersonal skills and strong motivation are required. The candidate will need to demonstrate autonomy and innovation in the face of a constantly changing environment. The list of tasks described is not necessarily exhaustive and may be modified according to the constraints of the company and the evolution of its needs.
Desired Background And Skills
- A master’s degree or engineering school in an Information Technologies related field
- At least 2 years experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- A strong logic & business sense
- Autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented, have a fine eye for detail
- Proactive, and have a problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Be passionate about numbers and statistics
- A solid foundation in programming (Python) and various Data Analytics tools (Microsoft Excel, VBA, Google Sheets, Kibana etc)
- Knowledge of database systems (SQL/NoSQL) and database design
- Speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- Experience with Amazon Athena and/or PySpark
- Experience with Amazon S3
- Experience with jupyter Notebooks / Pandas
- A real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
- Excellent presentation skills
Benefits Of Working At SESAMm
Flexibility: Team members can work remotely and have the opportunity to work with colleagues around the world.
Work environment: SESAMm is multicultural, with technology, sales, and management teams in the US, France, and Tunisia making important contributions to the company’s growth.
Career development: SESAMm is growing quickly, which means the opportunities for your own growth are continually expanding, and that you can shape the company’s culture and evolution.
Professional evolution: SESAMm values training and knowledge-sharing. We organize internally and externally led training sessions and pay for access to educational platforms.
Transparency: You will be kept apprised of the company’s continuing evolution and performance through monthly “Ask Me Anything” meetings, frequent business/finance updates, and strategy-sharing discussions.
Well-being: Building a good culture is key to building a good business at SESAMm. We focus on being a learning organization that values and supports teamwork, thoughtfulness, and work/life balance.
- Location: Tunis
- Duration: Permanent contract
- Type of contract: Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: ولاية تونس تونس
Application Deadline: N/A