This job listing is about Appen in 吉尔吉斯斯坦 奧什州 International 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Work with a leading technology provider and help collect images of documents with Russian Text. Documents will be a mix of handwritten or printed to develop text recognition features for AI.
We are looking for a collection of images that meet the categories; Bills, Inventory sheets, Meeting notes, Talk/study notes, and Application forms. These documents will be in your native language as specified below and will be captured using document scanners and phone camera images.
- Quick and easy
- Good earning potential
- Fast turnaround
- Must submit documents in Russian text
- Must be able to take images using a document scanner or phone camera
- Must be 18+ years
- Access to handwritten or printed documents; Bills, Inventory sheets, Meeting notes, Talk/study notes, application forms
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link
2. Choose Russian as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for Project Aurora.
5. Choose the “Apply” button to start your qualification for the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as the top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
This project pay rate is task-based and not paid at an hourly rate. One task rate is equal to 20 accepted images that meet all quality standards and guideline specifications.
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds. “
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: 吉尔吉斯斯坦 奧什州 International
Application Deadline: N/A