Data Engineer in GRUNDFOS Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
This job listing is about GRUNDFOS in Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Data Engineer, Commercial Excellence
Do you have a strong desire to work with commercial data and excellence to create real impact in a large, international organization? At Grundfos, you get a chance to strengthen our sales and customer service capabilities through the development, optimization and deployment of global dashboard and data logics.
“You’ll work on ensuring that we have strong data foundation and global measurements in place to run and optimize our business; enabling a single source of truth and data driven decision making via user-friendly analytics and visualizations.” Explains Kristine Nedergaard-Berntsen, Director, Head of Group Commercial Excellence.
Establish and optimize our data foundation
As our new Data Engineer, your key responsibility will be managing and developing the global dashboards and data foundation for the commercial organization in Grundfos. You will in addition to this participate in projects and activities to develop and implement of commercial excellence projects in Grundfos. In Group Commercial Excellence we building the foundational capabilities needed to deliver a great customer experience, in an effective and efficient manner, and support the Divisions in delivering on their respective differentiated capabilities.
Specifically, you will:
- Run and participate in global projects to develop and implement required capabilities in the commercial organization
- Responsible for the data foundation, consolidation, and analytics for our annual Customer Master Data review
- Day-to-day responsibility of running and developing our global business dashboards in Power BI (MRR, CSSC and Customers Automation)
- Ad hoc support on Power BI dashboards owned by COMEX
You become part of an enthusiastic team, where you will work closely with our counterparts in our Divisions and various group functions, such as IT and Finance to ensure that we align and collaborate to reach the best solution for our customers and ourselves. This means that you have plenty of space to run with your ideas and influence the way we work from day one.
Data Engineer Who Is Eager To Make a Difference
People who know you, would say you are curious, structured and energetic – you always put yourself in the shoes of the customer in order to understand what they need, and how our initiatives impact them and their business. You love to communicate, and you have the ability to conceptualize ideas and convey them in an easy and understandable way. Furthermore, you enjoy involving and aligning with stakeholders and working on several projects simultaneously.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bachelors degree in business economics, data science, business intelligence or the like
- 3-4 years of experience in business analytics
- Digital analytics, reporting and visualization (incl. Power BI)
- Experience in working with and understanding dimensional and normalized data models
- Experience in working with relational databases is a plus, e.g. DB2, MS SQL, Teradata, Oracle
- Proficiency in SQL and Python/Scala/Java and batch (shell) scripting
- Experience in data warehouse is a plus
- Experience in SAP and CRM systems is a plus
- Experience with commercial and customer master data is a plus
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If you have any additional question or want to know more about the position, please contact Kristine Nedergaard-Berntsen, Director, Commercial Excellence at [email protected]
As we evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis, please send your application and resume today by clicking on “Apply”. We will finalize and close the position once the right candidate has been found.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/Grundfos or visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineerings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A