Website Lufthansa Systems Hungria
This job listing is about Lufthansa Systems Hungria in Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Join us as a Data Engineer and take part in the development and maintenance of data flows serving Data Analytics and AI related international projects.
Your responsibilities will include
- Design, implementation, test and optimization of reliable, efficient, high quality data pipelines
- Automate the extraction, loading and transformation of data from a wide variety of sources
- Providing solutions to acquire data from these source systems in an automated way
- Ensuring compliance to data related security guidelines
- Analysis of data flows and processes to identify possibilities for improvement
- Active cooperation and communication with various project teams distributed across Europe
- Discovery of data provisioning capabilities of various source systems that are based on a wide range of technologies
You are looking for us, if you have
- A proven track record in building data sets and pipelines for analytical use cases
- Expert-level knowledge in building and optimizing data lakes, distributed datasets and data pipelines, especially in Apache Spark
- Knowledge of Azure data ecosystem (Databricks, Data Factory)
- Knowledge of different data formats (JSON, XML, Parquet, CSV)
- Great analytical skills and architectural know-how to select the right tool for the right use case
- Excellent technical understanding of how to meet non-functional requirements including query performance, data quality and security
- Experience working with relational databases and have advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience working as DevOps Engineer
- Fluent English knowledge
You will be successful if you
- Have experience in working with the technology stack described above
- Have strong analytic skills and can cope with unstructured or incomplete data and information
- Like working on projects with high responsibility
- Have a solution-focused approach
- Can work autonomously and can fill information gaps in cooperation with project stakeholders
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
Company: Lufthansa Systems Hungria
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A