This job listing is about Appen in Homyel’, Vitsyebsk, Belarus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Looking for a great way to earn extra cash while you are at home? Help improve AI technology through data collection.
What exactly is Data Collection Job?
As a data collector, you enter information into a database and ensure that your data collection sources are accurate. Data collection is the process of gathering and measuring information on variables of interest, in an established systematic fashion that enables one to answer stated research questions and evaluate outcomes.
The goal of this project is to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. This project allows researchers to collect large amounts of interesting data points from a wide variety of individuals and allows people who like annotation work the opportunity to participate in a variety of tasks. Results of tasks will be used in a wide variety of applications – data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis, and search engine result evaluation.
- Eligible to work in the country you are currently located in and resided in for the past 3-5 years
- Must be flexible to learn new sets of standards and can work independently
- Have experience in using web browsers to navigate and evaluate different types of content
- Have access to a Computer OS, which should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, and above
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Russian (Belarus) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Homyel’, Vitsyebsk, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A