Website Hilti Group
This job listing is about Hilti Group in Schaan, Schaan, Liechtenstein 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
What’s the role?
As ‘Data Governance Consultant’ within Hilti’s Global Strategic Marketing unit you will work directly with the ‘Head of Data Governance Marketing & Sales’ as well as with our stakeholders on business and IT side. This job will provide you with the opportunity to further shape and drive the data culture within Hilti, by understanding, safeguarding, and managing our most important asset. As part of the Data Governance team, you will consult on and implement our scalable data governance strategy, starting out in Global Strategic Marketing and then globally. This comes with exposure to almost all Hilti corporate functions and senior business stakeholders alike.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction industry, and beyond. At Hilti strong customer relationships create solutions that build a better future, where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 global locations. It’s where people explore possibilities, leverage their potential, own their personal development, and grow lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
In the role of ‘Data Governance Consultant’ you will work with our stakeholders to shape, define, and implement the Data Governance framework for our Global Strategic Marketing unit and beyond. You will:
- Implement the strategic vision and direction for data governance, covering all our physical & digital channels
- Rollout and monitor the Data Governance framework, principles & processes
- Be part of our Data Governance Center of Excellence around the pivotal themes of metadata management, data catalog, data quality, and analytics
- Act as an internal consultant providing “hands on” support and establishing cross-functional understanding on how to balance usage and protection of Hilti’s precious data asset
- Become the trusted advisor for our data owners and stewards, and enable them to apply best practices for managing and curating our data
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to develop & implement guidelines and policies, thereby also supporting our information security, compliance, and data protection units
- Support implementation of a state-of-the-art data governance platform together with our Global IT department
- Aim for high data quality and integrity to support smooth execution of our business processes and to drive an exciting customer experience
At Global Strategic Marketing we aim to create enthusiastic customers by connecting digital and physical touchpoints for a great end-to-end customer experience. Our focus is on creating impact on a global scale for all marketing & sales activities within Hilti. As part of the Data Governance team, you will join us in working on long-term directions for market outperformance and productive growth. You will work with a wealth of data, to understand and manage its value in a highly diverse and energetic team with entrepreneurial spirit.
What do we offer?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey: global or local, cross-functional or as a specialist. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
Relish the views from our modern and state-of-the art offices. Enjoy a variety of healthy foods from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.
For the full range of benefits, take a look at https://careers.hilti.group/en/where-we-are/schaan-liechtenstein/
What you need is:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in business, information management, computer science or similar
- Extensive technical expertise and understanding with regards to data, data management, data policy, standards, and advanced data analytics topics
- Professional experience in data analytics and project work (can also come from an internship)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex data topics and related business issues into a simple message that drives accountability, ownership & resolution
- Paired with the empathy to navigate corporate, business and tech environments, and to drive change
- Willingness to learn and to grow
Why should you apply?
About you: You are looking for an extraordinary career opportunity in one of the most desirable areas (data is everywhere!) within a successful and globally operating company, where you can shape and drive exciting data use cases across functions & geographics.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Wolfgang Hackenbroch.
- For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland / Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss / Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.group/en
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Hilti Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schaan, Schaan, Liechtenstein
Application Deadline: N/A