This job listing is about Autofleet in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Autofleet’s data scientists are responsible for researching, developing and maintaining machine learning models and optimization algorithms as well as data infrastructure and pipelines that power autofleet’s Vehicle as a Service platform for optimizing large scale fleets.
As a data scientist in autofleet you will work directly with engineers, sales, product and clients in order to translate business requirements to production level prediction models and algorithms.
Position based in Tel Aviv.
What You’ll do
- Research and find creative solutions to a unique set of problems
- Develop and maintain machine learning models and optimization algorithms from research to production
- Develop data infrastructure and pipelines
- Collaborate with engineers, sales, product and clients
- Master’s/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning, information systems engineering, or related field.
- Strong knowledge in Python – a must.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with developing & maintaining production class Machine Learning projects aimed towards solving business problems – a must.
- Self-starter, fast-learner, self-motivated, able to think big and move fast.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization and strong knowledge in SQL.
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with GCP – an advantage.
- Experience with A/B testing and simulations – an advantage.
- Experience with spatial temporal data / time series – an advantage.
- Experience with operations research problems – an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A