Website Coda Payments
This job listing is about Coda Payments in 台北 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
What will you do:
- As a Data Scientist, you’ll be joining a cross-functional team of other Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- You will be focussing on deriving and delivering insights that generate real impact on business performance.
- At Coda, you will be working with datasets of hundreds of millions of transactions processed across hundreds of different payment channels, such as e-wallets, credit cards, direct carrier billing and over the counter by gamers and digital content consumers in 64 countries around the world.
- You will be working closely with the Marketing, Product, Risk, Finance and Business Development teams to apply statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms to identify patterns from complex datasets with billions of records.
- We take great pride in developing ambitious careers and your managers and peers will guide and train you through your journey at Coda.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning and statistical modelling with PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Physics or Mathematics
- Experienced at designing and supporting large scale machine learning projects
- Experienced at conducting independent research to deconstruct business problems and identify data driven solutions
- Advanced coding experience in Python and SQL Experienced with big data tools such as Spark and Airflow
- Collaborative, curious and team-oriented mindset with prior experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers – we may have other suitable openings for you.
Company: Coda Payments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: 台北
Application Deadline: N/A