This job listing is about Deriv in Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As an Admin & Accounts Executive in Deriv.com, you will provide a broad range of administrative and accounting support to our office in Asunción. To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the mechanics of the accounts, you will use your language skills to liaise between the Accounts team in Asunción and other members of the Deriv Group of companies. With a can-do attitude, you are always eager to improve the daily operations of your team by efficiently handling any task that comes your way.
- Regularly liaise between the office and the other members of the Deriv Group of companies.
- Provide administrative support to the office management and the Accounts team as required.
- Verify documentation such as invoices and receipts, and systematise office scans.
- Support the team with monthly salary calculations and payments, reports, and record-keeping.
- Provide support to the Asunción Accounts team to fulfil their tax obligations, including tax filing preparation and submission.
- Help with the reconciliation of transactions that takes place through third-party payment services and banks.
- Assist with social security obligations (IPS) and filings as well as insurance-related matters.
- Act as liaison with external departments such as auditors and tax agents.
- A university degree with a major in accounting or other relevant professional qualifications
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Proficiency with office applications such as Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge of accounting principles, best practices, standards, and regulations
- Ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Creative freedom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
Application Deadline: N/A