Senior Front-end Developer in Deriv Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
This job listing is about Deriv in Minsk, Minsk, Belarus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Does building a dynamic, user centric and interactive UI excite you?
Is building charts, dashboards, and interactive bots your idea of a fun challenge?
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge and popular technology stacks?
Be a part of a diverse team, spanning across several countries around the world, who are constantly working on building open source projects that cater to millions of traders across the world.
At Deriv, you can showcase your expertise in providing a seamless experience to more than two million traders around the world who perform over 200 transactions per second . Take up the challenge of delivering high performing websites even on low latency networks.
You will work with a team of experienced, dynamic, and supportive developers. Together, you will build the future of finance technology!
- Unifying our 7 platforms by building upon our company-wide design system.
- Optimise our platforms to be blazingly fast ⚡. We aim to reduce our time to interact (TTI) to 50% or less.
- Be part of our team in modernising our web platforms.
- Work on developer tools and automate our processes.
- Collaborate with the Design and Back-end teams to build scalable performant apps.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest and React Testing Library
- Familiarity with Websocket API consumption
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Fluency in spoken English (ready to attend an interview in English and to work in an English-speaking environment)
- Ability to work collaboratively with others through Git & GitHub
- Confidence, eloquence, and proficiency to work effectively with remote teams from different time zones
Good to haves
- Knowledge on micro front-ends, WebAssembly, CSS-in-JS, design systems
- Familiarity with E2E testing frameworks such as Cypress and Playwright
- Familiarity with different rendering approaches – SSR, SSG, and ISR
Why work at Deriv
With us, you’ll work on challenging projects, interact with an intelligent workforce, and broaden your knowledge and exposure in a rapidly growing company. You’ll be a member of a fast-paced international team with ambitious goals that are committed to bringing outstanding results.
Your point of view matters in Deriv, and we depend on your robust solutions and ideas to serve our customers better.
Our work culture is fun and, at the same time, nurturing. We invest in our team members and give them consistent opportunities to unlock their full potential.
What We’ll Give You
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city centre
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. Today, we have more than 950 employees with 16 offices in 13 countries, including France, Malaysia, Malta, the UAE, and Paraguay, and we serve over 2.5 million traders from around the globe.
We have opened an office in Belarus to access a talent pool of IT professionals. This office is a member of High Tech Park and a strong base for skilled developers from Front-end, Back-end as well as project managers, client support specialists. We invest in our employees and give them consistent career development opportunities as they help us meet and exceed the demands of our growing market.
Join us. Grow with us.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A