Internal Auditor in Deriv Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
This job listing is about Deriv in Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As an Internal Auditor at Deriv, you will provide an objective and independent evaluation of our company’s operations. You will use a methodical approach to make sure that our risk management, governance, and internal control processes are operating effectively. Delivering first-rate internal auditing, you will handle issues that are fundamentally important in the future of our company.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management, financial and operational processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Assist in preparing audit plans and programmes which includes operational activities, objectives, scope, and methodology.
- Perform audit assignments and identify control gaps, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Summarise audit findings and work with department heads to create effective and efficient solutions.
- Prepare reports expressing audit opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls and operational efficiency.
- Follow up on the recommendations and timelines for corrective actions with department heads.
- Assist and advise management during the internal controls implementation phase.
- A university degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A strong understanding of internal controls and business processes
- Exceptional ability to work and excel in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- A meticulous, organised, results-driven, and proactive personality
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Creative freedom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
Application Deadline: N/A