Website Louvre Abu Dhabi
This job listing is about Louvre Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are creating a talent pool of development and partnerships marketing professionals for future opportunities to support our Development, Marketing & Communications team on multiple projects. Our open opportunities are mid-to-senior manager level, and the priority will be given to UAE Nationals. If you have qualifications and experience in conservation, and interested in an opportunity to work with Louvre Abu Dhabi, please submit your CV and we will get in touch with you if you background aligns.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Director to develop medium and long-term strategic plans for the department in line with the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s vision, mission and corporate planning.
- Establish unit goals, policies and procedures in alignment with the department goals and projects, as well as the projects and programs of the wider museum, to ensure effective implementation.
- Collaborate with various department managers to ensure the vision of Louvre Abu Dhabi is aligned throughout the institution and that the internal and external communications execution is aligned with the museum’s yearly plans.
- Develop and execute a successful media strategy to increase the visibility of the museum in print, online and broadcast press in multiple languages, across a variety of verticals including key news and arts trade publications.
- Ensure the quality of all written and visual materials produced by the department including, but not limited to, press releases, fact sheets, written interviews, as well as internal documents such as messaging documents and internal communication announcements. This also includes being responsible for the quality of communication in three languages.
- Build and manage all media relations including, but not limited to, the press and public relations companies and ensure appropriate tracking of all requests and coverage through the press database.
- Review unit’s progress and analytical reports and provides advice and recommendations for further actions to the Marketing & Communications Director. Communicate relevant successes (primarily related to media relations and press coverage) with respective departments as well as issues that arise.
- Oversee the filming and production function of the museum, ensuring all commercial and non-commercial filming and photography requests are in line with promoting the museum in the best light, following the museum’s policies and procedures for filming and photography to meet the yearly revenue targets.
- Provide ongoing evaluation to ensure Louvre Abu Dhabi’s communication procedures and protocols are aligned to international standards.
- Research and identify the techniques, tools, channels and systems to ensure clear and consistent communications for internal and external audiences, in coordination with IT department
- Ensure operational excellence in achieving KPI’s, working towards establishing a sustainable financial model by achieving any set financial targets and driving internal process improvement and efficiency.
- Consider the customer prospective in all projects – working to understand and manage all stakeholders.
- Create learning opportunities by collaboration, transfer of knowledge, or developing employees in their respective area, that drive employee engagement and growth across the Museum.
- Liase with the Louvre (Paris) to ensure communications across the two institutions is strong and establish relationships and processes with the wider Louvre employees to ensure no legal issues stem from mishaps and miscommunication.
- Develop crisis communication plans for the museum and effectively create strategies to ensure the museum’s image and brand is protected.
- Assess and manage all communication requirements for addressing serious issues and crisis situations in coordination with other departments, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines
- 10 years of experience in communications management
- Experience in creating and implementing communication strategy and knowledge of communication channels
- Fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus
- Certification in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications
Company: Louvre Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A