Website Philip Morris International
This job listing is about Philip Morris International in Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on one clear purpose to deliver a smoke free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your ‘day to day’
Join our growing team as Digital Lead, where you will manage complex digital platforms & tools development. You will
- Lead process of local solutions development or deployment of global digital projects in Baltic markets.
- Analyse consumer & business needs in order to propose needed digital systems developments or adaptations.
- Work with business process improvements in order to achieve better online consumer experience and fulfill business objectives.
- Be responsible for dedicated systems run & support in order to provide high quality daily experience for end users and also to keep systems complaint from legal & security side.
- Manage internal project team and external development teams.
We expect that you
- Have a proven successful experience in leading big & complex digital projects or digital platforms development and applying data driven decisions.
- Have strong project management, digital systems understanding and organizational skills.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to connect business needs with consumer needs in order to propose best final solution.
- Take ownership and are the first one to spot and tackle problems.
- Work well with cross-functional teams & have experience in managing development and business stakeholders.
- Ensure system developments as per security and GDPR best practices and standards.
- Have ability to identify, prioritize, and focus on most valuable tasks.
- Operate with urgency and are comfortable with a high degree of complexity and constantly evolving business environment.
- Are proficient in English language.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
What else can we offer?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
- Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
- Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
- Yearly paid vacation premium
- Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
- Private full scope medical insurance
- Allowances and additional paid vacation days
- Various recognition programs
To join our growing team, apply until 12 of October (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place towards end of October.
Salary range for this role is 4234 EUR to 5292 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Company: Philip Morris International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania
Application Deadline: N/A