This job listing is about ASBIS in Minsk, Minsk, Belarus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
ASBIS Group is leading IT distributor in the emerging markets of EMEA, combining a wide range of geographical operations with a broad portfolio of products distributed in the ‘one-stop-shop’ model, looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities for DMM:
• Compliance with the global marketing strategy
• Media planning and budget management, comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
•Organization, implementation, control of advertising Internet campaigns.
• End-to-end analytics management
• Generation and management of advertising activities
• Analysis of the effectiveness of triggered events, reporting in Google Data Studio
• Preparation of technical specifications and execution control (designers, SMM, web developers and content manager).
• Sells products by developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns (PPC, SMM, email, SEO)
• Create bulk email campaigns for key clients.
• Setting up and managing a loyalty program
• Use advanced metrics to measure the success of your marketing campaign.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising channels and searching for new ones
• Manage SMM channels: create content plans, post content, launch intrusive advertising on social networks.
• Keeping the content on the site up to date, working with the internal CMS
Requirements for DMM:
• 3 years experience in a similar position, experience in an online store will be an advantage
• Good understanding of media metrics and preparation of media plans
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of websites and marketing analytics tools especially Google Analytics, GA4
• Knowledge of advertising display tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing contextual advertising in all major search engines.
• Knowledge of MS Office package, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of graphics programs (Adobe Photoshop/CorelDraw or similar)
• Strong project management, excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Intermediate level of English or higher / EN+RU
- Dynamic work in the international team;
- Opportunity for professional development and growth;
- Competitive income level (fixed rate + bonuses);
- Possibility to work remotely
Please be informed that in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, adopted by the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission, which came enter into force on 25 May 2018, the Company needs your consent for the processing of your personal data for further cooperation.
By responding to the vacancy and sending your CV to the Company (ASBISC Enterprises PLC), registered and operating under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, registration number HE 75069, registration address: Diamond Court, 43 Kolonakiou street, Agios Athanasios, 4103 Limassol, Cyprus (the “Company”), you agree and consent for the Company to process your personal data provided in your CV according to the GDPR rules.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A