This job listing is about in 台北 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you interested in delivering inspirational and fore front digital marketing content?
Come onboard to lead local digital campaigns and partnership for the LEGO brand to reach millions of children through fun, collaboration and innovation!
- Lead & influence a deep integration of the Digital agenda in the BU Marketing team within the context of Commercial, Communication and Media Planning. Using the OESP (Owned, Earned, Shared, Paid) Digital communication model to generate brand/product demand to enhance brand awareness & sales opportunities.
- Define the role for various digital platforms and use the digital eco-system to drive the BU agenda.
- Input and co-shape the APAC Digital strategy in collaboration with APAC Digital Marketing Network across a diverse Digital ecosystem of owned, earned and paid channels.
- To be the subject matter expert for local digital marketing activations supporting across the teams, including on local Partnerships & Display, Audio, OLV, Influencer, E-comm and Social Media opportunities.
- Be a strong influential member for budget decisions for digital media channels and take ownership for budget process and tracking.
- Observe local trends and work with agencies and internal collaborators to shape the content publishing calendar for LEGO Owned Digital Platforms (LEGO.com, LEGOLIFE, Facebook, IG, etc) and develop relevant hyper local content to make the LEGO brand personal and relevant.
- Manage and work across team on CRM initiative and database segmentation for retail partners.
- Seek out partnerships (e.g., Retail partners, Movie partners, Global partnership, Social Media partnership, etc) to generate opportunities and increase exposure.
- Drive the Digital Marketing measurement & performance analysis against regional metrics and benchmarks using Accelerator, Social tools etc.
Play your part in our team succeeding!
This is a key role for 3 different local markets, Hong Kong, Taiwan & Macau. The marketing team is divided into 3 functional teams, Brand, Digital & Trade Marketing. This role will be reporting to the Director, Head of Marketing (HK/TW/MC).
We need an experienced professional with visible contributions to the overall business growth. BU HKTW team is highly collaborative, dynamic and energetic.
Do You Have What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience.
- 5 years or more comprehensive relevant marketing experience in branding & digital marketing from MNC consumer brands/products (FMCG, Fashion, Electronics, Start-up, etc) or agencies with strong branding experience with clients.
- Strong strategic, digital and comprehensive end to end thinking – ability of translating globalegional strategy into local priorities for Digital Marketing with a commercial mentality.
- Drive for results – championing effectiveness and data centricity, bravery to test hypothesis, live a constantly learning approach, strong analytical and evaluation skills and ability to turn findings into action.
- Future thinking – be focused on trends with the ability to translate trends into pilots and scale them, outside in perspective, ability to think ahead and test and learn with new opportunities and local partners.
- Relationship builder and collaborator with a strong ability to influence, gain trust quickly.
- Translate performance data into practical insights to drive core business objectives.
- Strong understanding of GDPR (preferably GDPR-k) and global policy is a strong plus.
- Track record of designing and rolling out innovative projects in the area of Digital Marketing.
What’s in it for you?
Here Are Some Of What To Expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: 台北
Application Deadline: N/A