This job listing is about JOOR in New York City Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Director of Sales
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,3000 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world’s most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry”, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate leadership by inspiring yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
- Empower a Sales team through day-to-day coaching and mentorship
- Partner with the company’s customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and increased customer revenue
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and build opportunities that will make all parties more successful
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for all regions and create reliable forecasts
- Consistently achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in the sales plan
- Work to develop and circulate best practices that will form the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product and Marketing teams
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter striving for perfection for yourself and your team
- Grow our book of new business tremendously; helping find, manage and close business
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- 5+ years of management experience, scaling and overseeing a global sales team
- 3+ years of experience with B2B software sales
- Ideally experience within menswear
- Readiness and willingness to dive head-first into a fast-paced high tech start-up environment
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Capability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Usage of data to make informed decisions and persuade others
- Innate ability to include multiple partners and members of the company’s management team using competitive selling in order to position products against direct and indirect competitors
- Strong negotiation and forecasting skills
- Experience motivating and mentoring teams.
- Proven record of surpassing team quotas and driving results in a high-growth company environment
- Established reputation as a high-integrity leader
- High level of pioneering skills and experience in developing and growing a new market from scratch
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A