Distribution Operations Manager, Asia Region in World Central Kitchen กรุงเทพมหานคร
Website World Central Kitchen
This job listing is about World Central Kitchen in กรุงเทพมหานคร 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Distribution Operations Manager will deploy on disaster relief activations and oversee all responsibilities and personnel within the Distribution Unit. On activation, this role will lead the distribution team in the effective allocation of meals, supplier engagement, and the timely maintenance of activation data. The Distribution Manager will also collaborate with other Managers and teams. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager.
Position Location: This position must be based in the Asia Region and reside within one hour of an international airport. Travel outside of the Asia Region may be required.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deploy, as needed, within eight hours, to determine the most effective response model
- Recruit, hire, and train personnel and manage contractors and volunteers
- Work closely with suppliers, ensuring compliance with financial and culinary standards
- Review, approve, and expedite supplier invoices and payments
- Develop effective and culturally appropriate distribution response models
- Ensure organized, timely and appropriate distribution systems
- Appropriately represent WCK in engagements as requested
- Maintain technical certifications required by WCK or local ordinance
- 5+ years of management experience, with the demonstrated ability to lead and train teams
- 5+ years of cross-cultural communication and leadership experience in physically challenging environments
- Excellent writing and presentation skills including in English
- Ability to travel internationally quickly and on short notice for extended periods of time
- Fluent in English and a second language, preferably Arabic, Malay, or Tagalog
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office programs
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, frequently lift up to 25 pounds, and typically be on feet 6 out of 8 hours during an activation
- Possess a current driver’s license and is proficient operating manual transmission vehicles
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- WCK or similar experience as a volunteer, contractor in disaster response
- Experience in hospitality and/or catering is a plus
- Experience operating heavy vehicles (box trucks, forklifts, etc.,)
World Central Kitchen offers competitive compensation in line with local customs and standards. Details will be discussed with qualified candidates during the interview process.
WCK is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment at this time.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Company: World Central Kitchen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร
Application Deadline: N/A