Storekeeper in DSV Global Transport and Logistics الجهراء Sulaibiya الكويت
Website DSV Global Transport and Logistics
This job listing is about DSV Global Transport and Logistics in الجهراء Sulaibiya الكويت 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Job Req Number: 59770
Time Type: Full Time
Under direction, coordinates the daily operations of the warehouse, performs a variety of issuingeceiving, stocking activities; stores and distributes supplies and equipment; maintains inventory and stock records; serves as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and performs related work as required.
- Ensuring good working relation with users and other worker etc.,
- Maintain an ongoing inventory.
- Prepare & process the issues and follow up with the user for collection from warehouses.
- Prepare Transfer Order lists, conduct quality checks of the goods.
- Generate the transaction report on daily basis and cross check with the respective warehousing staff.
- Maintain effective communication with offshore and onshore users (customers).
- Ensure materials requisitions are accurate, timely, and reflect the request
- Ensure regulatory hazmat compliance when the emergency response team if needed.
- Take proper inventories i.e. intake and issuing of materials, tools and equipments is been recorded on every transaction and report been passed on to the Direct supervisor on interval of 2 weeks.
- Preparing inventory list (checking of inventory on daily basis) and make sure that orders are made when necessary at the right time.
- Keeping track records of what is been issue out, with name, department, materials issued, quantity, date time and signature
- Handling occupational safety and employee relations within the warehouse
- Assisting with the other team members in reorganization of the materials in warehousing facilities.
- Assisting the direct supervisors in their task as then when required by them.
- Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies
- 5-7 years of experience in a related field
- English language (reading, writing and speaking)
- Valid license for driving a Material Handling Equipment is a plus.
- Organization skills.
- Basic team leading skills.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 90 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
Company: DSV Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: الجهراء Sulaibiya الكويت
Application Deadline: N/A