SMB Sales Advisor in Dun Bradstreet Europe Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Website Dun Bradstreet Europe
This job listing is about Dun Bradstreet Europe in Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
For almost 200 years, Dun & Bradstreet has helped clients and partners grow and thrive through the power of data, analytics, and data-driven solutions. Our data & insights are valuable at all phases of a business lifecycle and whatever the economic environment. Our global community of colleagues bring a diverse range of experiences and perspectives to their work. Our aspiration is that leaders see themselves as servants to their teams, and co-workers collaborate in a generous and fluid fashion.
We are looking to extend our Team of Sales Advisors in Ljubljana. Do you have a passion for selling and aspire to grow and develop into true professional?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Analyses and identifies sales potentials from the assigned portfolio of potential customers (B2B);
- Selling portfolio products and services exclusively to new potential clients;
- Manages the entire sales process according to the assigned portfolio of potential customers;
- Cold calling, tracking potential clients;
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales monthly, quarterly and yearly quota minimums
- Coordinate and participate in customer events to increase sales;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to improve the quality of our value proposition
- Reports on work activities, achieved results, etc. according to established procedures and upon request;
Your Skills And Experience
- Previous outbound/cold-calling and closing experience
- Understanding of the end-to-end sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Passionate about networking, building new relationships, overcoming objections, and closing business;
- Proven track record of achieving goals and sales targets
- Sense of ownership and pride
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Slovenian and English
Dun & Bradstreet is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours!
We are looking forward to connecting with you
Global Recruitment Privacy Notice
Company: Dun Bradstreet Europe
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Application Deadline: N/A