Website DV8 Designs - Architecture & Design Practice
This listing is about DV Designs Architecture Design Practice in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Calling all Office Managers – We’re hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our award-winning team – could you fit the bill?
We are an Award-Winning Architectural & Interior Design company based in Warrington, specialising in office fit-out and the leisure and hospitality industry.
You’ll be a reliable team member, a self-starter with a strong work ethic and bundles of ambition. Someone that’s keen to learn and progress. Super organised and confident in finance and HR administration. You’ll be able to work on your own initiative and be the MD’s right-hand person.
Here’s some stuff you’ll do:
· Lead the day-to-day running of the office environment proactively ensuring that the business processes of the company are fit-for-purpose
· Lead facilities management activities across the company; including liaison with the landlord; and for health and safety and security of the office environment
· Act as the lead contact for suppliers of goods and services to the company, ensuring that supplier information is well managed, contracts are reviewed with suppliers in a timely way, and that high performance and value for money from suppliers is achieved
· Proactively contribute to the creation, management, and analysis of company data and information
· Lead finance administration for the company including liaison with the company accountant and bookkeeper, undertaking transactional processes, and providing reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis
· To undertake and/or oversee activities in relation to managing client and supplier information, preparing, and sending invoices, receiving, and checking supplier invoices, dealing with petty cash, taking a pro-active role in cash flow management including the production of reports
· Support HR administration for the company including the management of employee records, annual leave, recruitment administration, and liaison with pensions, payroll, and staff benefits providers
· Develop and manage the process for the development of staff
· Management and reporting of staff timesheets
· Provide support to the directors and other team members for arranging meetings, travel bookings, and any other administrative activities
· Develop relationships with partners and other stakeholders, with a view to encouraging long-term business opportunities for DV8 Designs Ltd
· Undertake other duties as the business requires, in line with the responsibilities of the role, as may reasonably be requested from time to time
· Keep management strategy on track by supporting MD at monthly meetings
· Assist MD with market research and client prospecting, through to tender drafting
· Develop and document office manual and standard operating procedures
· Manage relationship with PR & Marketing agency to assist the development of overall marketing plan
Here’s some stuff you’ll need:
· Excellence in financial reporting and day to day management across all key disciplines required in an SME
· High levels of policy and process management skills and exemplary organisation
· Expertise in all major business software applications as well as financial software (Xero, Microsoft Office, etc.)
What you’ll get from us (benefits!)
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Team socials
- Open plan office
- On-site gym
- On-site café
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Great company culture
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Team charity events
- Ongoing training
- Well-being and happiness surveys
We will invest and believe in you. We will support you in your role and help grow your skills and experience. We have big ambitions, and we want you to be a part of our long-term future.
We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, disability, or age. If you share our values and work ethic, you’ll fit in.
Please send your CV and any background info that tells us about you to [email protected].
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Company: DV8 Designs – Architecture & Design Practice
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A