Website Egon Zehnder
This job listing is about Egon Zehnder in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Egon Zehnder is the world’s leading privately held executive search and talent management consultancy with 70 offices across 37 countries. Our firm provides senior-level executive search, board search and advisory, CEO succession, family business advisory, as well as leadership assessment and development to the world’s most respected organizations.
To support our growing team, we are looking for a qualified and convincing personality to
join our team in Budapest as an Executive Assistant with fluent English language skills (as the main requirement).
What is the role about
The Executive Assistant (“EA”) role offers a unique opportunity to combine administrative skills with project management and communication responsibilities. Working within a fast-paced client service environment, the EA supports one or more Consultant(s), providing seamless administrative and project support throughout the lifecycle of each engagement. Acting as a business services partner, the EA must be comfortable wearing – and quickly shifting between – the hats of both an administrator and project coordinator, while continually finding new ways to deepen and optimize their working relationship and business practices with their designated consultant. The EA must be capable of “stage managing” all the elements of projects, ensuring they come together successfully; this includes planning, executing and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and compliance requirements. They must also be a relationship builder, capable of fostering connections and coordinating the efforts of team members and clients in order to deliver projects according to plan. The successful candidate must proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and crises and devise contingency plans accordingly. Importantly, the EA must ensure absolute discretion in handling all corporate business.
- You will play a key role in coordinating and administrating our international projects.
- You will work as a member of a cohesive, multinational and supportive team from Budapest.
- You will have the option to grow into various roles at Egon Zehnder.
- You will have flexibility in working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
We would like to meet
- Experience in management assistant functions,
- E.g. creating documents in English (based on notes or dictation)
- International calendar and travel management or classical secretarial tasks,
- Ability to work independently and reliably,
- Commitment to high-quality standards,
- A university degree and excellent English language skills (fluent French or German skills would be an advantage)
- MS Office and various databases experience are
- Experience in online research would be an advantage
We are looking forward to your application in English to [email protected]
Company: Egon Zehnder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A