This job listing is about Schlumberger in Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 140 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Electronic Technician is responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands. The Electronic Technician improves maintenance related nonproductive time ratio of the Product Line’s assets within the Maintenance Base (MB), and improves maintenance efficiency and people productivity.
Directly reports to the Maintenance Supervisor
Candidate’s duties may include the following:
- Maintain assigned equipment according to the pertinent maintenance program and compliant with the reliability centered maintenance strategy through adherence to the Computerized Maintenance Management System and standard work.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) business systems to record materials and supplies, labor costs and equipment maintenance performance history such as movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain.
- Comply with TLM Product Line standards.
- Participate in the continuous improvement culture, initiatives and improvement plans within the MB to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery (CoSD).
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts and return authorization numbers, failures and work-in-process.
- Support continuous improvement efforts to improve the efficiency and productivity of Maintenance Technicians.
- Implement CoSD projects, such as the planned repair and reuse of parts.
- Participate in failure investigations as assigned.
- Comply with the TLM Competency Management System.
Minimum Qualifications And Requirements
- Diploma or Associate’s Degree in Engineering discipline or BSc in Non-Engineering discipline
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good problem-solving abilities, proactive, fast learner, good organizational and time management skills, positive attitude
How To Apply
Please submit your application via https://careers.slb.com/ Go to: Job Listing> Country-Guyana > Electronic Technician > Apply Now.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana
Application Deadline: N/A